The Universal Robot is exactly as the name implies……. Universal!. The clever design enables the UR to operate in virtually any industry across a wide range of processes and by practically any employee. A game changer in robotics is the fact that the UR collaborative robot technology is available for the benefit of companies big or small.
It is by no accident that Universal Robots are the most successful collaborative robot manufacturer globally. Owners of Universal Robots benefit ….
- Very fast set up. Average time to carry out a complete set up is just half a day.
- Flexible deployment. Universal Robots understand the need for manufacturers to be agile. That is why all Universal Robots can be easily moved to different locations to perform varied tasks.
- Easy to program. Operators with no programming experience can quickly program a UR robot arm. Thanks to patented 3d visualisation.
- Fastest Payback. Universal Robots have an average payback of 195 days.
- Collaborative & Safe. More than 80% of Universal Robot arms installed worldwide are operating next to humans. Cobots are able to do the jobs that humans find repetitive and dull.
Universal Robots will satisfy demanding requirements for precision, speed, optimization and also ergonomics. The versatile nature of the robot means that it can be used in positions that can make optimal use of available space allowing for personnel to work safely around the robot as well.
Universal Robots have risen to the worlds #1 position as a result of incredibly smart design. All UR’s benefit an intuitive graphical user interface that makes showing the robot what it needs to do childs play.
Universal Robots have been awarded Certification for CLEANROOM CLASS 5 by the Internationaly renowned TUV SUD organisation for compliance with ISO 14644 and TUV NORD for EN ISO 13849-1 Pl D. Find out more about the CLEANROOM Certification.
Being designed to work in a collaborative workspace is a departure from the normal thought process we think of when we consider how robots are used in a manufacturing environment. Universal Robots are designed to work with workers making tasks simpler and more productive. UR Collaborative Robots feature built in force sensing which causes the robot to stop if it encounters an obstacle on its route.
Furthermore within the the UR’s seperate safety system the robot is easily programmed to work at a reduced speed when a person enters a work zone. The UR can accept multiple user definable external inputs and outputs which enable the UR to be quickly and easily integrated into any existing production process.
The UR is available in three different sizes:-
We are able to offer a broad range of robotic solutions for simple and complex tasks in parts finishing, quality control, assembly, handling and machine tending. PFi have the expertise to handle the most complex of manufacturing problems.