- Provision of a range of bulk materials handling solutions in both the resource and non resource sectors
- Acting in either a EPC or EPCM role or assisting as specialist advisers
- Assisting clients in achieving their project goals from inception to completion
- Provision of concept design, engineering design, fabrication, supply, project management, construction management and project close out
- Excellent communication, exceptional responsiveness and complete transparency
- Creating and maintaining the highest safety standards
- Mandating and achieving required completion schedules
- Integrating quality into the project from conceptual design through to handover
- Delivering a completed project fit for purpose and on budget
At PFi we have an experienced team with a wealth of industrial knowledge on products and systems including PLCs, Drives, HMI’s, Robotics, Vision and Safety Systems.
If you are looking to up-skill your workforce, train your operators or require information on new products, please call to enquire about our training options.
Specialising in industrial installations, our electrical and mechanical department has extensive experience in the design, installation, commissioning and servicing of automated systems and industrial projects.
We have the resources and industrial experience to be able to provide you with timely on-site support when you need it most.
At PFi we pride ourselves on being able to reduce customer down time and costs on a range of mechanical service equipment.
We offer planned preventative maintenance programs with fixed costs and service schedules as well as emergency breakdown assistance. Full reporting to your site-specific requirements is included with our service.
The team at PFi has expertise in the maintenance and repair of a wide range of machinery and industrial components including but not limited to hydraulics, pneumatics, compressed air, air handler units, heat exchangers, dairy equipment, conveyors, gearboxes, fixed and mobile plant.
PFi have a fully equipped manufacturing and servicing workshop based in Brisbane.
We have an excellent range of workshop mechanical equipment to service our clients. With 3 mills, 2 lathes and a huge variety of associated drills, benders, saws and polishing equipment, PFi can fabricate simple or complex mechanical parts and machines. From servo-motor rebuilds to machining jobs, PFi can help you with your workshop needs.
The products and systems distributed by PFi are fully supported within this facility. The team of machinists, fitters and fabricators at PFi has the mechanical know-how to help you achieve the results you desire. Both in-house mechanical fabrication and on-site mechanical support is offered by PFi. Our resources ensure that fast turn-around times are achievable for urgent jobs.
Within our facility there is also a dedicated clean room for switchboard manufacture.
Investment in a robotic system is often a big decision and understanding whether that avenue is an appropriate solution for your situation is very important. In the right application robotics can provide cost savings, productivity increases, reduced health and safety risks and more flexibility to your system.
To help you verify if a robot cell is appropriate, the staff at PFi can complete robot simulations so that you can visualise your concept installation prior to any works being completed. This time spent at the start of the project can be very worthwhile and greatly reduce the project risk.
Upfront simulations can provide several benefits such as determining the reach limitations of the robot, the payload limitations, approximate cycle times, and the floor space required by the installation. Also by being able to see the cell, this can give you a much better understanding of exactly what is involved in the cell and whether this solution will work for you.
Professional electrical designs and drawings are completed by the staff at PFi using professional electrical software packages. These drawings provide a clear description of the electrical circuits in the machinery provided and are very useful for maintenance, upgrades and servicing of equipment.
Our engineers and draftspersons have extensive experience in the design of machinery. 3D design is typically completed utilising the Autodesk Inventor software package. Our skilled staff can develop both professional concept sketches for your feasibility studies or detailed designs for manufacture.
2D design is performed using AutoCAD.
Providing safety solutions and systems has been a core strength of PFi for many years. The experienced staff at PFi can perform methodical risk assessments for your plant and provide you with recommended courses of action.
PFi can provide you a report on the risk assessment in accordance with the appropriate standards (EN ISO 13849-1, EN 61508) and detail the performance level (PL) required or the safety integrity level (SIL) as preferred by your company.
At PFi, we pride ourselves on helping our customers overcome challenges that they are facing. Our team can draw upon a breadth of experience in industry to help you find a solution that is both cost effective and practical. Whether it is a small job or a complex project, PFi are able to assist you decide which is the best course of action for your situation.
As part of our consulting offering we are able to help you with feasibility studies, calculate return on investment, complete OH&S risk assessments, provide 3D or 2D design concepts, develop robotic simulations and provide project management services.
PFI have always offered excellent service and support, and have successfully completed a number of automation, mechanical and safety projects throughout Australia.
I’ve used PFI regularly over the last 10 years for fabrication and machining through to robotic design and machine automation. They’ve proven themselves to be a real asset within my manufacturing processes.
I have utilised the services of the PFI crew for many shutdown days and maintenance projects. PFi have been a great help to Adbri and will continue working with us as our business expands.
PFi is ISO 9001 Quality Management Certified to ensure your project, service or product is of the highest quality every time.
- UR10 universal robot10 July 2018 - 1:55 pm
- UR5 universal robot10 July 2018 - 1:52 pm
- UR3 universal robot10 July 2018 - 1:48 pm
- Universal robots10 July 2018 - 1:43 pm
- Robotics and vision products10 July 2018 - 1:40 pm
- Machine automation products10 July 2018 - 1:34 pm
- Machine safety products27 June 2018 - 10:44 am
- Bulk materials handling & large scale projects11 July 2018 - 10:18 pm
- Training10 July 2018 - 2:49 pm
- On-site support10 July 2018 - 2:47 pm
- Mechanical services10 July 2018 - 2:46 pm
- Refrigeration and air conditioning services10 July 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Electrical contracting10 July 2018 - 2:42 pm
- Workshop manufacturing10 July 2018 - 2:40 pm
- Robotic simulations10 July 2018 - 2:39 pm
- Electrical design drafting10 July 2018 - 2:38 pm
- Mechanical design drafting10 July 2018 - 2:36 pm
- OH&S risk assessments10 July 2018 - 2:35 pm
- Consulting27 June 2018 - 10:47 am